The abattoir complex
The abattoir complex, completed in 1913 is not very old. The present conversion marks the artistic contribution the architects of “A405” have made to the architecture of Klaipėda. Not only did they do a research on the old building but also they designed a new attractive and interesting object. It is worth noticing that they managed both to adapt the building’s interior to a completely different purpose and highlight the uniqueness of the old building through modern architecture.